Perfect pearl.... A shining tag

Hi everyone!!
Ciao a tutti!!

Today a share with you this tag; I created the background using DIstress Ink and Perfect Pearl. The result is great... Then I stamped with Archival Jet Black my birth year and some other stamps that I really love.
Oggi vi mostro questa tag: ho creato lo sfondo con i DIstress Ink e Perfect Pearl. Il risultato è super... Dopo ho timbrato con l'Archival Ink Jet Black il mio anno di nascita e qualche altro timbro che amo veramente tanto.


The more I going on with Creative Chemestry, the more I understand the differences between the products.. And that's great... For example, Perfect Pearl... I always used them only to give a bit of pearlescent effect to my mulberry roses.. Now I anderstand other techniques to use them, and I am so happy and I really want to try to use them as soon as possible!!
Più vado avanti con Creative Chemestry, più scopro le differenze tra i prodotti. Ed è una gran cosa. Per esempio. Perfect Pearl... L'ho sempre usato solo per dare un po' di perlescenza alle rose mulberry. Adesso ho capito altre tecniche per usarli e sono molto felice e desiderosa di provarle appena possible!!

Here is the tag:
Ecco la tag:







And some closer photos
E qualche foto dei particolari:






Supplies:

Distress Ink Broken China
Distress Ink Victorian Velvet
Distress Ink Rusty Hinge
Distress Ink Frayed Burlap
Distress Ink Vintage Photo
Distress Ink Black Soot
Perfect Pearl Perfect Bronze
Archival Ink Jet Black
Stampers Anonymous Mini Numeric
Stampers Anonymous Seamless Experience
8# Manila Tag


Till next tag!!
Alla prossima tag!!


Elisa

Commenti

Post più popolari